Workbenches For Pharmaceutical Workspaces
23/03/2021 Lee Burnham
Pharmaceutical manufacturing workspaces require hygienic, safe and durable equipment for smooth and efficient operations. However, that doesn’t mean you have to compromise on aesthetics. Here at UK Workbenches, we design and manufacture sleek, innovative and functional workbenches and trolleys for pharmaceutical workspaces.
Stainless Steel Workbenches
Stainless steel is the material of choice for environments that seek the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. At UK Workbenches, we design and make a wide range of stainless steel workbenches for pharmaceutical workspaces.
Our stainless steel workbenches are available in three sizes with a standard height of 840mm. If you would like a different size or height, we can build a customised workbench to suit your specifications.
We also offer stainless steel drawer units to add to your workbench. These drawers feature ball-bearing runners. If you’d like, we can even add 2 cupboards to your workbench complete with sliding doors.
Pharmaceutical and medical manufacturing units typically need adaptable, flexible and strong workbenches. Our stainless steel workbenches are made from 30x30x1.5 square stainless steel tube and feature a brushed stainless top with a back lip and bottom shelf.
Our workbenches were initially designed for industrial spaces, several pharmaceuticals have been ordering these products as they are extremely durable and reliable.
Our stainless steel workbenches for pharmaceutical workspaces offer the following benefits:
• Flexibility – Our standard stainless steel workbenches are available in three different sizes. We can also build them in customised sizes as required.
• Adaptability – We offer a wide range of exclusive accessories to expand the capability and storage features of your workbenches.
• Durability – Our workbenches are built to the highest standards of quality and are built to stand the test of time.
• Ergonomic – We build ergonomic workbenches to ensure your workers do not suffer from fatigue when working on small pharmaceutical elements.
• Customisation – We take the time to understand your requirements to design and manufacture workbenches that are perfectly suited for your production unit.
Quality Workbenches for Pharmaceutical Workspaces
Contact UK Workbenches Ltd to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to provide a bespoke solution to suit your needs.