Super Heavy-Duty Workbenches
Our super heavy duty workbenches are ideal for heavy-duty applications such as within manufacturing facilities, industrial factories, automotive facilities, packing units or engineering workshops. With a completely welded framework construction, these workbenches can easily handle a weight load of 1500KG.
Built to stand the test of time, these workbenches are manufactured from 50x50x5mm mild steel angle iron and feature a top made from 44mm thick hard wood that’s encased in 2mm galvanised steel. Available in a range of sizes to suit your requirements, these workbenches are compatible with an array of bench accessories.
Key Features of the Super Heavy Duty Workbenches
• Manufactured from high gauge steel and powder coated in an array of colours.
• A stunning workbench weight load of 1500KG.
• Fully welded construction for superior strength and durability.
• Available in three standard depths and standard lengths but other depths and widths are available on request. The standard height of our super heavy duty workbenches is 840mm but we can customise them to any height.
• Perfect for an array of industries that require a sturdy workbench that’s built to last.
• A wide range of optional extras available including cupboards, secure drawers, back panels, shelves, LED lighting, service ducts, support bars and louvre panels.
• Free delivery to most areas across the UK.
Why Choose UK Workbenches
Here at UK Workbenches, we have built a reputation for manufacturing high-quality workbenches. All our workbenches are manufactured right here in the UK to the highest standards of quality.
Our super heavy duty workbenches are supplied fully welded and are ready to use. So you don’t have to waste time installing them and can get to work right away.
Our workbenches have been used in an array of settings and withstand the toughest of environments, from fire protection fitting manufacturers and aerospace engineering units to upholstery units to heavy machinery industries.
Should you have any further questions about our product range or if you need a fully bespoke solution, feel free to get in touch with us today!